Watch our latest Product Showcase

Group 370

Meet us at WeAreDevelopers World Congress in Berlin

Group 370

Spotlight Whitepaper by IDC on Importance of Automated Code Review Technologies

Group 370

Codacy Named Leader in G2 Fall 2023 Report

In this article:
Subscribe to our blog:

We are pleased to announce that Codacy has been named an industry leader in the G2 Fall 2023 Report for Static Code Analysis Tools.

Being recognized as leaders by G2, the world’s leading B2B software and services user review site, has become a bit of a tradition for us. We continue to be incredibly grateful to all of the people who took the time to rate Codacy and say incredibly encouraging things about our platform. 

Currently, on G2, 80% of users have given us five-star ratings, and the other 20% have given us four stars. 

Out of the 16 badges we earned this year, we're especially proud of the following placements:

We're also ranked #2 in estimated return on investment (ROI) and usability for development analytics tools. 

New brand

What Codacy Users Have to Say

More than anything, we love reading user reviews. They help us understand what value we're providing to our customers and how we're doing it. 

We also love hearing about where Codacy stands to improve and look forward to suggestions and criticisms from our users as well. 

New brand (1)

Looking Ahead to 2024

As 2024 nears, we are more dedicated than ever to not only actively improving your Codacy experience but also doing so transparently.

We kicked off these efforts in October with our first Product Showcase. Our first  Product Showcase of 2024 promises to be equally exciting, featuring new partnerships, faster coverage analysis tools, and a slew of new security features aimed at providing you with a more complete code quality solution. 

If you're interested in checking out our January 2024 Product Showcase live, register to attend the live webinar

See you in 2024!

The Codacy Team




Codacy named Leader in the G2 Summer 2023 report
Our users have spoken… again. For the 4th quarter in a row, Codacy has been included in the G2 report, but this time is different. We are happy and...
G2 nominated Codacy as a High Performer in the Summer 2022 Report
Our users have spoken! We’re happy to announce that Codacy has been named a High Performer in G2’s Summer 2022 Report for Static Code Analysis Tools....
February 2022 Product Update 🚀
Hi there 👋,

Automate code
reviews on your commits and pull request

Group 13