We really don’t know what would happen if we merged all open pull request (PR).
We’ve been quite obsessed with some important questions development teams are facing, like:
Is my pull request introducing new style issues? Is there duplicate code in my commit? Will this PR make code coverage go down?
We already provide these and many other answers in our product Codacy. However, as we continue to develop your favorite code quality tool, we are now asking more important questions:
- What happens to code quality when you merge your pull requests?
- What are the quality trends your project is facing 7 days/30 days from now?
We discovered that a lot of teams are basing
So in our new dashboard we’ve introduced prediction.
This will be great to visualize what’s to come. It will help you :
- Have great meetings with support of real data
- explain why you need more time to clean up code to management
- Make everyone aware of the direction of your project.
Codacy is used by thousands of developers to analyze billions of lines of code every day!
Getting started is easy – and free! Just use your GitHub, Bitbucket or Google account to sign up.